Building Bridges For A Strong Chain of Command
“Applying the Herrmann method established a common language that bridged the gap between two organizational cultures and also between several different levels and types of command..”
-- Lynn Krause, U.S. Navy Procurement Council, Philadelphia.
As a government entity, you face specific challenges with maintaining a culture conducive to clear employee communication and interaction. With highly specialized routines and department functions, effective employee communication can be difficult.
Herrmann’s Whole Brain® Thinking methodology can help integrate different leadership approaches into one strong common culture, bridging gaps and unifying employees and groups.
Herrmann’s Whole Brain® Thinking is the science of cultivating the ability for individuals to act outside of their own preferred thinking styles. With its various applications, Herrmann International can help you:
- Improve individual and team efficiency
- Improve your decision making, problem solving, and planning skills
- Create a unifying culture for diverse teams and individuals
- Reinforce chain of command decisions
- Communicate more directly and efficiently
Herrmann International is HUBZone Certified
The HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zone) Program stimulates economic development and creates jobs in urban and rural communities by providing Federal contracting preferences to small businesses.
For more information about the HUBZone program, please visit the Small Business Association's website.
Better Results Through Better Thinking
Two Case Studies
- Discover how one U.S. Naval command site used the HBDI® to bolster their mentoring program resulting in a 99% success rate. [PDF]
- Learn how one U.S. Naval command site applied the Whole Brain® Thinking to establish a common language that bridged the gap between two cultures, and also between the different levels and types of command resulting in improved work effort and morale. [PDF]