Become a HBDI® Certified Practitioner.
Learn to use, apply, and interpret the HBDI®— the premier thinking styles assessment tool used around the world — in this four-day workshop for individuals, teams or groups of any size.
The HBDI® Certification Workshop will equip you with the key fundamentals to maximize your greatest asset - brain power and strategic thinking. For individuals, pairs & teams.
Our distinguished worldwide user base of licensed practitioners span a wide range of professions including counseling, psychology, human resource development and training.
As a participant of the HBDI® Certification Workshop, you will receive*:
· Ten HBDI® Profiles to be used for your practicum
· One HBDI® Team Profile Report
· Two HBDI® Pair Profile Reports
· Four Business of Thinking® Program Modules: Start Thinking, ThinkAbout™ Teams, ThinkAbout™ Communicating; and ThinkAbout™ Your Customer/Client. For each program you will receive one facilitator guide, one sample participant guide and a PowerPoint slide deck.
· Access to our internet-based Herrmann® Thinking Management: HBDI® Processing System (upgraded regularly) to help you process your data rapidly, efficiently, and economically.
· One Herrmann® Walk Around Pad 8 1/2 x 11
*All materials above are included with your tuition; however, your signed License Agreement must be on file with Herrmann International to receive the Business of Thinking materials.
As a certified practitioner you will continue to enjoy the following resources and privileges:
· A dedicated website
· A vast array of application products
· World-class customer service & support
Invitation to our annual Herrmann International THINC™ User's Conference
Access to our outstanding, global network of professionals
This program has been pre-approved for 30 (Specified - Business Management and Strategy) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Call us at 800-432-4234 for more information or to register.
Cancellation/Substitution Policy: Cancellations received up to fifteen (15) working days before the workshop (in writing or via email if receipt is confirmed) are refundable, minus a $50 registration service charge. After that, cancellations are subject to the entire workshop fee, which you may apply toward a future workshop. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitution requests must be made up to ten (10) working days before the workshop.
Please Call to purchase this product.