The Herrmann International team checked in from the floor of the Expo Hall at the 2011 ASTD International Conference & Expo in Orlando last month, giving us a glimpse of some of the hot topics they were hearing about during the show. Hear what they had to say.
As you look back on it now, what were your biggest take-aways from ASTD this year?
We’re heard from a few of you on Twitter and through your own blog posts (such as Jack Massa’s Top 3 Things I Learned at ASTD ICE 2011). If you haven’t already done so, we invite you to share your key learnings in the comments.
What were your impressions of this year’s show?
What were the top take-aways?
What topics do you want to hear about next year?
If you’re headed to Orlando for the 2011 ASTD International Conference & Exposition, we hope you’ll add us to your “to-do” list!
Stop by Booth #722 in the Expo Hall to learn about:
- How organizations from Microsoft Game Studios to the University of Maine are getting better results through better thinking.
- Your opportunity to win a free seat at an upcoming HBDI® Certified Practitioner Workshop or a free Whole Brain® Thinking skills team webinar.
- The latest developments in Whole Brain® Thinking – a system that will help you outthink, outpace and outperform the competition.
W304: Sticky or Stuck? Really Engage Learners’ Brains for Lasting Results
Wednesday, May 25 from 1:15 to 2:45 pm
You’ll discover how to use the best tool available – your learners’ brains – to develop learning that gets results and creates buzz, no matter how broad or diverse your audience.
Meet Ann and get your books signed at the ASTD Conference Bookstore:
- Immediately following her session on Wednesday, Ann will be signing copies of The Creative Brain and The Whole Brain® Business Book in the conference bookstore.
- Both books will be available for purchase in the bookstore.
We hope to see you there!